Sunday 16 February 2014

Fix...day 4!

Okay...I had a pretty uneventful day.  I actually decided not to bore you with my meals, and the same old pictures LOL.  Nothing changed! ;)  I told you...creature of HABIT! :D
I changed nothing in my meal plan.  I have 1 blue and 1 red left though, so I will probably either snack on some almonds and cottage cheese...or...do I dare have ANOTHER chocolate covered Strawberry....NO!!  I'm done with those, I swear! ;) 

Pilates was AWESOME.  I thought maybe I would pop in something else after...umm, yea no.  My core, legs, booty, ouch, ouch!  I don't think I have ever done Pilates before, so I guess I didn't know what to expect!  It was pretty awesome. :)  

The best thing that happened to me today, was putting on a pair of old black yoga pants I got last Christmas.  These pants were always a little snug.  I can remember a couple of times I put them on, and literally pulling them off because I couldn't take the tightness of them. 

I have had issues with the way I look for a long time.  I once had someone come up behind me (during a time I actually felt good about myself) and grab my "love handles" and tell me I was getting fat.  Things like that can scar you.  Scar you for life.  So I look in the mirror, and I see....well, fat I guess.  I have always carried my weight in my middle, even in HS.  My BFF was a curvy, tiny thing...and while I wasn't ever overweight, I was NOT curvy!  

And I'm not trying to be curvy now.  I am not trying to be skinny.  What I am trying to do, is love myself again.  Love ME.  Love every, single thing I see when I look in the mirror. 

I want to love me.  
And for the first time, in a very long time, I think this whole "21 day fix thing" just could be the stepping stones to get me there. 



No comments:

Post a Comment