Friday 2 August 2013

My first post!

Ahh, yes.  It feels good to be back in blog land!  :)  If you are are new to my blog and don't know much about my life, well, here is me in a nutshell.

I met the love of my life in 2001
Engaged in 2002
Married in 2003
We tried for over 6 years to get pregnant, but it wasn't happening.
One perfect IVF cycle brought us 2 perfect little babies, Abby & Alex.
I got diagnosed with PPD 3 weeks after I gave birth.
I hit my lowest of lows, and it took a long time for me to get back on track.
I finally did, but there was something missing.
Then came Insanity, and Beachbody.   And the story unfolds there.

That is pretty much me the past 5 years.  My girls are headed off to Kindergarten in like, 18 sleeps ( I know there are Moms out there who count down in sleeps right?) so I decided to start a fresh new blog about our new adventures.  I used to blog all the time.  "Our life with Multiples" was my page.  When I started with Beachbody, blogging kind of got put on the back burner.  I have missed it.  So here I am again. :)

This will be filled with our life adventures, and of course my passion and love, being a Team Beachbody coach.  I hope to share my struggles and gains with other Moms who need to hear a story like mine.  I know I did when I was struggling.  Cause it's hard being a new Mom, and even harder being a new Mom to multiples.  <3

To kick off my first blog post, here is a little snap-shot into our life.  Pretty much what makes us the most happiest during the summer days.  <3

Oh yes!  We hit the pool today at around 1030am.  We pulled up, and it was empty.  After a rough start, I thought SHIT!  Why are you closed!! I had a mini freak out, but thought why on earth would they be closed??  They weren't.  It was empty.  Seriously EMPTY.  It stayed that way for about 20 minutes.  We stayed for over 2 hours and had a freakin blast!!  Who doesn't enjoy a public pool all to themselves?? :p




No comments:

Post a Comment