Monday 12 August 2013

Serious about your health?

 
If you are serious about getting healthier I am shipping out Shakeology samples this week.

It is no secret that your nutrition will either help you reach your goals or lead you further away from it.

Being in an accountability group, doing workout videos at home, and drinking Shakeology is the only thing that has worked for me to shed almost 20lbs along with Turbo Fire. I'm down 3 more since starting T-25.

And nothing is better then surrounding yourself with support and accountability of a support group. It's a win-win!

I will invest in you and pay the shipping. I do this because I know and understand the true benefits and want you to feel how I feel. You get 70 natural ingredients, lose weight-if necessary, feel more energized, and the daily amount of fruits and vegetables a day that you need. Pretty sweet right?

If your interested email me at christinanoonan54@gmail.com- I have vanilla, vegan chocolate and vegan tropical. I charge $5 each/ which is my cost.

What super food have you eaten off the list? They are in just 1 scoop of Shakeology that you will get every day! :))

 

No comments:

Post a Comment