Saturday 3 August 2013

Time to Turbo!



TurboFire is a crazy-intense and fun cardio program designed to awaken your inner athlete and help you get a leaner, sexier body—fast! This 90-day program is packed with kickboxing drills, aerobic exercises, and intense intervals perfectly choreographed to the hottest music, so you stay motivated to push hard and get awesome results. Award-winning fitness expert Chalene Johnson is with you every step of the way, getting you hooked on the adrenaline high, burning tons of calories, and shedding those extra pounds. 

I have done Turbo Fire and lost 18lbs.  It's one of my favorite programs Beachbody offers.  You don't want to miss out on this crazy awesome deal.  Our challenge groups offer everything you need to succeed. Support+nutrition=RESULTS!!  I will be starting a brand new online fitness challenge starting August 26th.  Please email me at chistinanoonan54@gmail.com so we can chat more!

This is one of my best friends, and a coach on my team!  She lost 15lbs and 12 inches in 90 days!  Make sure you go visit her on Facebook at Free your mind with Stacey!



No comments:

Post a Comment